pecking - blu kote spray question?

I have the spray can and was picturing EVERYTHING becoming blue. Thanks for the warning to wear old clothes before I became a Smurf!
lau.gif

thanks for all of the replies! I'll try putting her back in with everyone this afternoon when I let them out of the coop for recess.
lol.png

Yeah, I was trying a test spray (since I've never used it before), so I sprayed it in my pure white sink in our half bath.....
ep.gif
. uhhhhhh, holy cow is that purple!!!!! I had to use bleach spray to get it out - but it came out fine.

I'll watch her tonight with everyone to see what they do with her. She's only been away from them for one night. The other one I reintegrated the other week was fine when I put her back (she was away for a whole week). But I did hear it can be a pain to put them back with others, and be even worse off than before.

fl.gif
Crossing my fingers they leave her alone (although, I think "she" is a "he", it has the pinkest comb of the bunch, all same age....also came from a straight run bin.)

I just used blukote on a foot of one of my chickens and the others immediately started pecking at her foot. I didn't think they would do this.

Back
Top Bottom