1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Pecking pair

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Rainwaters Roost, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Rainwaters Roost

Rainwaters Roost Hatching

Apr 23, 2019
    Pecking duck pair free. Need gone asap. not good chickens. They killed one of my hens and have ripped all the feathers off the back of another. Please come get them. Pickup in purcell ok

Attached Files:

2. ButtonquailGirl14

ButtonquailGirl14 Crossing the Road

Jul 13, 2017
    Northport WA
    They are called Pekins.... It may help you get a buyer! Welcome to BYC! Glad you could join the Flock! Let me know if you need anything!:celebrate:wee:jumpy:thumbsup:welcome:yesss::woot

LearninMyFlock and Melky like this.
  3. Rainwaters Roost

Apr 23, 2019
    well today they are going by the name pecking. My poor sweet Little Red is dead and Henny Penny is buck naked because of these 2. Thank you very much!

4. ButtonquailGirl14

ButtonquailGirl14 Crossing the Road

Jul 13, 2017
    Northport WA
    I'm so sorry!!! That really stinks!

LearninMyFlock and Melky like this.
  5. Rainwaters Roost

Apr 23, 2019

Melky likes this.
  6. LearninMyFlock

LearninMyFlock Songster

Jul 9, 2016
    Pennsylvania
    Sounds like they also could be good candidates for freezer camp?? No idea how that works for you, just a thought. Best wishes!!!

ButtonquailGirl14 likes this.
  7. Rainwaters Roost

Apr 23, 2019
    Thanks lol I found a home for them. They're going to be used to train dogs. So atleast they will have a purpose. And they just started laying this week too lol oh well

8. Rainwaters Roost

Apr 23, 2019
    How do I delete this thread? Or mark it as sold? I'm on my phone so I'm not sure how to navigate yet

9. LearninMyFlock

LearninMyFlock Songster

Jul 9, 2016
    Pennsylvania
    I'm not sure either but is there any way to edit your title and place a large No longer available or sold or something like that in front of it? Best wishes!! Maybe save some eggs for hatching?? Or maybe you no longer want ducks all...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: