Pedigreed Lion head rabbits (BEWS AND VMS)

woodsedge

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 20, 2011
la rue, ohio
We are now taking orders for our litter of bew/ vm lion head kits. They are due either this sat or next sat. We bred our vm marked doe with our bew buck twice, just not sure when she got bred. She had 5 in her last litter (3 vms and 2 bews) and we expect this litter to be very similar. Bews are $30 EA WITH PEDIGREE, and vms are $25 EA WITH PEDIGREE. To see the does we kept from this buck and doe's last litter and pics of the parents go to the rabbit page of our website www.woodsedgeanimalfarm.net or email us at [email protected] We require deopsits of 50%(NON-REFUNDABLE) up front. NO SHIPPING I HAVE HAD PEOPLE FROM MANY DIFFERENT STATES JUST TO GET MY RABBITS ( HAD A BEW BUCK JUST GO TO TN) SO IF YOU WANT THEM BAD ENOUGH YOULL BE WILLING TO COME FOR THEM.

any questions pm me, respond here or email me . VERY NICE FLUFFY BUNNIES THAT MAKE PERFECT KIDS PETS VERY DOCILE AND ABOUT 3-4 LBS FULL GROWN

PICS ON WEBSITE OR UPON REQUEST, THEY WILL BE READY FOR THEIR NEW HOMES LATE FEB EARLY MARCH THANKS

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom