1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

**Pedigreed rabbit herd for sale!!! ky, wv, oh SOLD!**

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by briarpatchfarms, Jan 12, 2009.

1. briarpatchfarms

briarpatchfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Grayson, Ky
    i have decided to sell my lionhead herd i have 2 bucks and 4 does of many colors and only 1 single maned the rest is teddy and double maned. i dont have the extra time for them and need room for more chickens i have over $2000 invested in my herd at $60 to $150 a piece is what i paid for them and i am so desperated that i will sell them for:
    Does:$60
    Bucks$50
    or $275 for all of them they are all show quality

i will sell them or trade for chickens of a certain kind that i want say 3 standard cochins for 1 doe or buck or 3 bantam cochins for 1 doe or buck
    but i am looking for all kind of breeds of chickens
    i will trade them all for peahens white or pied

i also have a pair of jersey woolies that a am wanting $90 for the pair

here is the teddy buck i paid $150 for
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
  2. allaboutdemchicks

allaboutdemchicks Chapel Farms

Sep 13, 2008
    Jemison, AL
    Oh sweet Jesus!! That bunny doesn't even look real!!! I'd eat my rabbit for that one....not really. Well, I might. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. dfunnyfarm

dfunnyfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    ks
    I wish I was closer to you. I would trade a peacock and 9 guienas for the does. I love my lionhead bunnies to peices and your teddy bear is beautiful.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by