Peep peep peep! Here we go AGAIN! [More Pics - Pg. 2]

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Kanchii, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Today is day 21. In the bator we have (I think, I can't remember how many we're down to and don't feel like getting up to count) 9 mille fleur d'Uccle eggs, 11 bantam barred rock eggs, 2 silkie eggs, and 1 bantam cochin egg from our own trio!

Last night we had one pip in one of the milles, this morning there weren't any babies but now we've got 5 pips including one from our cochin egg, which is the one Alyssa (silkieluvr) and I were really hoping would hatch, since the other 3 eggs from our cochins decided that growing was for losers.

Since we've decided to get out of Mille Fleur d'Uccles (long story) all of those babies will be for sale (no we don't ship, if you're interested). We're also only going to be keeping about two of the bantam barred rocks and selling the rest of those as well. We want the bantam cochin of course, and if the silkies hatch we want those too but their air sacs looked a bit strange to me every time I candled, so we'll see if they make it.

Yay for peeping in my living room again! I can't remember how many batches we've had now, but hatching still make me giddy with excitement! I'll post more pictures than you can shake a banana at once they start popping out and drying off!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  2. Dawn419

Dawn419 Lost in the Woods

Apr 16, 2007
    Evening Shade, AR
    Got my fingers [​IMG] for ya!

Dawn

3. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Good luck! Hatching never gets old! [​IMG]

4. Kanchii

We've got 1 mille out! [​IMG] I wish everyone else would pop out as fast as that one, haha.

5. Kanchii

After this little one decided that it'd be fun to use the other eggs in the incubator to practice his bowling skills with, I decided it was time to come out. [​IMG] He's drier than he looks, though, the flash always makes them look wetter... But anyway, BEHOLD THE CUTENESS!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "zzzz all that bowling with my siblings has made me tired!"

6. Kanchii

2nd mille baby is out. [​IMG]

7. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    [​IMG] congrats! very adorable baby!

8. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    How cute! Congrats and good luck on the rest of your hatch!

9. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    Too cute! congrats!

10. Kanchii

Now our cochin is out! [​IMG] And it's going to be blue since its from Darth Vader and Princess Leia! [​IMG] I hope to god it's a girl! Although I wouldn't mind another handsom cochin boy!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by