1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

PEEP SHOW is under "review"

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gatorgal, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gatorgal

gatorgal Out Of The Brooder

Apr 7, 2009
    Those of you who enjoyed PEEP SHOW and wanted to pass it along, let the MOD know. They've taken it. I guess it's too racy.

2. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Gatorgal, I see you're new here so I will give you fair warning to review the rules which you agreed to when you signed up with our forum. Here are a few you broke with your first five posts.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/misc.php?action=rules

* Respect the BYC Staff. They dedicate LOTS of volunteer time keeping the forum running smoothly
    1. Remember this is a family board no swearing / foul language and no inappropriate "Adult" topics.

BYC staff spend a TON of time and energy to keep the forum running smoothly. How BYC staff moderate is never a topic for open discussion on the forum. If you have any questions or feedback on moderation it should be addressed to the Administrator or the specific moderator via email or private message.
    * Do not post threads questioning moderation.
    * If a topic is closed or removed do not, under any circumstances, re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact a BYC staff member.

If we receive a report about thread content, then we will act on it. It is always in the best interest of the community, which we have worked very hard to maintain. Any further questions can be directed to the site owner, Nifty Chicken. Please refrain from posting any additional inappropriate threads or threads questioning moderation. I was respectful enough to let you know why your thread was removed and being reviewed by staff. I think you can be respectful enough to inquire about it privately. Any further threads like this will result in an immediate ban from BYC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by