Peeping

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by BlueBirdChick, Dec 24, 2010.

1. BlueBirdChick

BlueBirdChick On Vacation

Aug 13, 2010
    Absarokee, Montana
    Okay i thought that maybe they were ready yesterday my fault. I guess that's mother nature's way of saying hey slow down there lady [​IMG] but two are peeping so cool still no break thru yet.. Will keep you all posted [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. shellyga

shellyga Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2010
    Milner
    Looking forward to your updates.. day 24 here.. was going to clean out the incubator to set some more eggs.. YES.. I AM NOW A HATCHAHOLIC.. but woke up this Christmas Morning to one new chick, a zip and a pip.. wow

[​IMG]

Shelly

Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
  3. BlueBirdChick

BlueBirdChick On Vacation

Aug 13, 2010
    Absarokee, Montana
    Quote:cool I have one hatching now but its got a huge vein across its face never had this happen it looks fully developed, not sure if I should help it out or not and let it finish hatching seems to be okay [​IMG] and still peeping. I checked my other three eggs two were shrink wrapped and one stopped developing really early. Not sure about my dominiques [​IMG] i dont wanna look in there and see Im afraid that they shrink wrapped too [​IMG] that would suck. So cool that you woke up to a chick
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    So cool. it does get under your skin the hatching thing hahahaa.. Ive got more in there and they are developing just right. I have some for the new years eve hatch. Saw them moving so I know that they are okay. I hate it when they shrink wrap it sucks [​IMG] Ill keep ya posted if anything changes

4. iluvsedward

iluvsedward Overrun With Chickens

Jan 19, 2010
    Calvert county MD
    at least when they get shrink wrapped they don't die..... or at least none of mine did...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by