peeps new home! adventure journal.

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by duckgirl_19, May 29, 2010.

1. duckgirl_19

duckgirl_19 Songster

May 6, 2010
    kalamazoo
    hello everyone if you didnt know im adopting a pekin duck named peeps this sunday! and im going to write about her in here for her old owners. i will be writing about her adventures. also what she does that day and how shes been so i can keep them up to date , and so they no shes fine and healthy . i think this idea is great and i think everyone will enjoy hearing about her. i will also try and learn how to post pictures on here so you all can see hows shes doing and how big shes getting.feel free to leave comments and questions if you want also feel free to show off some of your favorite ducks if wanted.. i will write here again tommorow and tell you how the pick up went. and how her behavior is when she comes to her new home.. i also will take pics of her on the trip back so you can see her then and then you can see how she has changed in the future. i hope everything gose well.
    duckgirl!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. chicken boy sam

chicken boy sam Songster

Dec 21, 2009
    I'll be following this!!!!!! Why are you adopting her?

3. duckgirl_19

duckgirl_19 Songster

May 6, 2010
    kalamazoo
    i am adopting peeps because her old owners where pushing their luck with there neighbors. she is a talker ive heard and i thought i would help them out before they couldnt have any ducks because of her.

4. chicken boy sam

chicken boy sam Songster

Dec 21, 2009
    That's really nice of you!!!!!!!

5. duckgirl_19

duckgirl_19 Songster

May 6, 2010
    kalamazoo
    well today is the day i go get her i will be leaving at 12 and getting there at 2 and i will write more then!

6. chicken boy sam

chicken boy sam Songster

Dec 21, 2009
    I'll be waiting......I've always wanted a duck, especially a pekin!!!!!

7. chicken boy sam

chicken boy sam Songster

Dec 21, 2009
    Did you get it yet?

8. duckgirl_19

duckgirl_19 Songster

May 6, 2010
    kalamazoo
    well i got her and man shes like a baby and is a talker aloud one at that. its gonna take some time getting use to but im gonna do it pekins are alot harder than rouens. well thye trip homw was good she was just nervouse and scared but is better she went swimming and is sittin woth me and watching tv. i have noticed her feet are pointed inwards she seems fine tho.

9. chicken boy sam

chicken boy sam Songster

Dec 21, 2009
    good.....POST PIX!!!!!!!! She sounds really cute.

10. chickboss

chickboss Songster

Mar 23, 2010
    This will be a fun thread to watch! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: