PeepsCA

zazouse

Crowing
10 Years
Sep 7, 2009
Southeast texas
Does anyone know where PeepsCA is? I noticed they have not posted anything sense back in early October and was wondering if she was ok
th.gif

Does anyone know where PeepsCA is? I noticed they have not posted anything sense back in early October and was wondering if she was ok
th.gif
I noticed that not only PeepsCA has been missing but also quite a few other posters that kept this forum lively last year. I certainly hope that PeepsCA and the other missing posters are alright and hopefully they will all soon return.

Hi Guys,
Nice to have been missed
hugs.gif
Sorry I disappeared last season without even leaving a trail of feathers, lol. I ended up completely swamped by my hatching addiction (major understatement). Using that new Dickey cabinet incubator I bought last April quickly buried me, deep. We sorta knew it before, but now it's more than loud and clear that I seriously lack the willpower to NOT SET EGGS, lol. I had so many brooders and grow-out pens full of birds that I didn't have any time to get online other than to pay bills and occasionally answer a few emails and PMs. And then Winter snuck up on me and I had to deal with more permanent housing solutions for all of the birds I could not part with (yep.. hatching addict and a bird hoarder, lol).

I'm forcing myself to keep a grip on my hatching addiction this season tho, and so far so good. I've decided not to hatch ANY keets this season unless I get a pre-paid order for them, then I'll set a batch of eggs. I ONLY plan on hatching a couple dozen Peachicks this time around, and a batch or 2 of Coturnix Quail... cuz after all of the eggs I've hatched out the past few years I just need a break from all the hatching and brooding madness. I was recently looking thru my last season's hatch pics at all of those cuties and started feelin' "the pull" again tho, lol.
hide.gif
I miss all those colorful cute hatches, but nope nope nope, must stay strong.

I'm still crazy busy egg collecting, processing my Tom Turkeys and getting my veggie gardens going, so I still do not have much time to get on BYC and post very much. I have been over on the Peafowl forum lately looking for info on Peas (since that's what I'm focusing on this season), I just don't have time to read thru all the Guinea Fowl posts and get caught up
barnie.gif

Anyway, if you need an answer or advice from me in a specific post feel free to holler at me in a PM and I'll log on and check it out as soon as I can.

Happy Hatching Season to everyone
frow.gif

frow.gif

Good luck on the not hatchen thingy, i just set 4 eggs in the name of fertility check
th.gif
Got eggs calling my name and i am just trying to keep under 50 guineas till the maket comes back up, but no all of them are laying and sitting and more keets will be in the brooder soon
barnie.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom