1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

pekin duck eggs for hatching

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by tvalle01, Jul 11, 2013.

1. tvalle01

tvalle01 New Egg

Apr 29, 2013
    I am interested in purchasing 2 fertile pekin eggs to be hatched. I was wondering if anyone was selling some pekin eggs close to New York because that is where they would have to be shipped to.

2. mandycarlo

mandycarlo Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2013
    Holly springs NC
    My girls are laying but I'm in Nc !!! I have 2 males and two female pekin, I am going to hatch and sell them :)

3. emma123marie

emma123marie Out Of The Brooder

Aug 12, 2013
    Hi. I'm looking for one female Pekin duck to buy. I have a female Pekin and need one more. We adore her and want only one more. It's difficult to find one baby duck. Thanks

4. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    Might try the rehoming or Buy sell trade threads here on BYC and [​IMG] or go to the "where am I where are you" thread and look up your state.

5. emma123marie

Aug 12, 2013
    Thank you for pointing me in the right direction to find a new baby Pekin female.

6. Miss Lydia

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    Did you find one already? [​IMG]

7. emma123marie

Aug 12, 2013
    Hi....
    No, I haven't found a female baby Pekin Duck. If I order one online-shipped- then I have to buy two (due to death rate of traveling alone). The cost goes up to about $60.00 and I can't go with that price. It's not that a precious baby duck isn't worth any amount of money, but........ that's just hugely over priced. TSC is where I bought my last baby Pekin girl and at a reasonable price. I would like my duck to have another duck for company "without having to take out a loan".

8. Miss Lydia

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    I understand completely, did you post on your state thread?

9. emma123marie

Aug 12, 2013
    No, ran out of time, but looked through posts. Thanks for the reminder (doing so now)[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by