Pekin Ducks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by GracefulBantams, Jun 30, 2010.

1. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    These Pekin Ducks are from my own birds that won Champion Waterfowl once and Reserve Waterfowl twice during this past Fall's poultry shows. They are also from very healthy and fertile stock, many of my hatches this year were 100% (the number of eggs I set was the same as the number of ducklings that hatched)!
    These are pick-up-only in Calera, OK.
    The prices are listed, and not dependent on this auction option. In fact, please do not bid at all, just contact me via a post or PM [​IMG]

One drake that is fourteen months old: $10
    one drake and three hens that are four months old: $10 for the drake, $12 for the hens
    one tufted hen that is three months old: $10
    ten un-sexed ducks that are seven weeks old (two of which are tufted): $7 each

Another thing I want to add is that even though most of the ducks are four months old or younger, they are Big! I mistake the four-month-old ones for the fourteen-month-old parents all the time! And even the youngest (seven-week-old) ones have most of their adult feathers in already.

Thanks,
    Grace

2. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Well, I sold one duck [​IMG] It is one of the "ten un-sexed ducks that are seven weeks old"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by