Pekin needs home in ME/NH/MA

veronicasmom

Songster
10 Years
Aug 31, 2009
My equine vet just told me that she has a client with a lovely, friendly, Pekin hen that is being picked on by the chickens. They want to find her a nice place with other ducks. She is in Bowdoinham, ME.

If anyone can take her, that would be great. I am just up to capacity and in all fairness to my ducks, cannot take on another. I feel so bad for her. So, if you can help, please pm me.

It may take a bit till I answer, my dad is dying and I am spending most days at hospital with him. But I will get back to you.

My equine vet just told me that she has a client with a lovely, friendly, Pekin hen that is being picked on by the chickens. They want to find her a nice place with other ducks. She is in Bowdoinham, ME.

If anyone can take her, that would be great. I am just up to capacity and in all fairness to my ducks, cannot take on another. I feel so bad for her. So, if you can help, please pm me.

It may take a bit till I answer, my dad is dying and I am spending most days at hospital with him. But I will get back to you.
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad..
hugs.gif

I hope this girl finds a good forever home.
fl.gif

Thank you everyone. He passed this afternoon, so he is starting his journey to his next life. It was a not something i had expected to happen right now.

keesmom, thank you so much for reposting that. I hope someone takes this girl.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom