penciled chocolate Palm turkey photos?

leggomyegg0

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 21, 2011
Robbins
So I just ordered my first turkeys from Porters. They didn't have any great photos of them, but I really liked the plain chocolate palms, and the look of the penciled in other breeds and thought I'd probably really like the penciled chocolate palm turkeys, but i'd really like some photos if anyone has some.

thanks,
Claudette

I am sure you have already seen this picture as it is from the Porters site, its the only good clean picture I could find of a Penciled Chocolate Palm. This pic is property of Porters Rare Heritage Turkeys www.porterturkeys.com
wink.png

302133287o.jpg

good effort but that's a chocolate palm, the OP is looking for PENCILED chocolate palm photos
wink.png
I think it may be new, might want to contact porters directly
wink.png

today pic with a blue red bronze at top of the pic also
2011-07-25143803.jpg

pencilled chocolate plam beside a sweetgrass poult of the same age
2011-07-25144001.jpg

Last edited:
Not a chocolate but penciled. Actually not even a porters. Guess I wasn't much help but at least I got to show off my bird.
big_smile.png

24884_724b.jpg

Last edited:
I bred a black wing bronze over a royal palm. Looks like a sweetgrass but with penciling. The BWB I have is from a line that has the penciling gene.

So I just ordered my first turkeys from Porters. They didn't have any great photos of them, but I really liked the plain chocolate palms, and the look of the penciled in other breeds and thought I'd probably really like the penciled chocolate palm turkeys, but i'd really like some photos if anyone has some.

thanks,
Claudette
I just ordered my first turkeys from Porters, and I included the Penciled Choc Palms in the order. They were mentioned as available but the link for them was missing, so I googled and found it. Like you said, not a great photo of it, but I'm going off the look of the other penciled varities. Wondering if you have any photos of yours showing how they turned out? And, are you pleased with the stock?

Back
Top Bottom