Pennsylvania Chickenstock CLARION TSC April 28, 2012

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by aukuma, Mar 18, 2012.

1. aukuma

aukuma Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2010
    W PA
    QuailQT and I would like to announce that we will be holding a get together for our fellow chicken enthusiasts at the CLARION PA TRACTOR SUPPLY on APRIL 28th 2012 from 1-4.

Bring your own chairs and something big or small to donate for the Chinese Auction.

Everyone is invited to bring their birds and/or chicken related items to the show for a swap/sell/buy. Please post here what you might be bringing or looking for there so others can make their own arrangements.

We have a facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/314496961938682/ pm me if you'd like to be added to the group to discuss the chickenstock there. Of course any posts here are fine too. We'll try to keep everyone informed.

For those who need directions to Tractor Supply here's a link: http://www.tractorsupply.com/StoreLocatorSearchView?storeId=10551&catalogId=10001&strId=785

Here's what we've been told will be there. If I missed you I'm sorry, pm me and I'll add your bringing/looking info to the list.

waugamana

nest boxes feeders rabbit boxes

ferrperr

sumatras, ameraucanas, delaware, columbian wyandottes and maybe polish

Looking for Polish,speckled sussex, call ducks, a red/golden pheasant hen, turkey poults and sebbies cream legbars

zookeeper15133

Silkies, Bantam Cochins, EE's, maybe Guineas Turkey, Swedish ducks, Call ducks and maybe some Sebbies

looking for a trio of adult BLRW's

cor1989

might have a serama roo

looking for EE and seramas

Sharisr32

Silkies and maybe 3 LF Cochins

Dante1403

Toulose, Buff, Pilgrim, and White Ebdem geese. A great selection of of Seramas, Black tail Whie Japenese, White Japanese, a couple trios of Silver Duckwing bantams, and a couple trios of Mer Fluers

interested in finding peafowl and call ducks

Blarneyeggs

Black English Orps and some Mille Fleur Cochin Roos 8 weeks old Barred Holland hatching eggs

waugamana

Buff Orps

ysglass

possibly WC black polish bantams or some white silkie/polish crosses

Christina

looking for call ducks, turkey poults and sebbie goslings

Steve234

sebbie babies Malay chicks White and Black Cochin Frizzle Bantams, B/B/S Frizzle Cochin LF, Buff Silkies, Mottled Cochin Bantams, Blue Millies, A pr. or 2 of BLRW Bantams, few BLRW LF (just hatched on 30 March), a Trio of Blue Wyandottes, maybe turkey eggs

moonlitemini

Black & Gold Silkies

RhodeRunner

Adults: 3 Easter Egger Hens
    Started (Mostly Pullets)
    6 Buff Ameraucana *purchased from John Blehm*
    2 Wheaten Cubulaya Bantams
    1 Silver Yokohama
    2 White Yokohama
    2 Egyptian Fayoumi
    1 White Wyandotte
    1 Lt. Brahma
    4 Silver Duckwing Phoenix or Old English LF
    Chicks
    Buckeyes *Laura Haggarty’s line*
    Easter Eggers

argo

all roosters approx 1 year old, 1 white leghorn, 1 black cochin batam/silkie cross (little guy) and 1 grey/blue? and cream silkie/? cross

Looking for Easter Eggers or Americanas and a young friend for my poor lonely Honk

Cats Critters

some extra egg cartons (free) and if anyone wants I can bring EE cross eggs

Smokin Silkies

2 breeder/possible SQ White Silkie Roos and my whole flock (about 8) of BBS

LOOKING FOR::: Anything that will lay colored eggs. Ameraucana, Easter Egger, for Blue eggs and a Maran for chocolate eggs

bantyshanty

splash Sizzle roo, pet Silkie roo, dark partridge Silkie cockerel, white Serama x d'Anver cockerel chicks, partridge Serama/Dutch x EE chicks

Bob DeFilippo (facebook)

bantam Cochin Cockerals from a Mille Fleur breeding, Barred Holland hatching eggs

Ann Shaffer Clark (facebook)

1 chocolate leghorn
    2 russian orloffs
    3 swedish flower hens
    1 blue maran
    1 polish roo
    2 blue copper marans
    5 or 6 lavender orps
    2 partridge showgirls
    1 male red gold pheasant
    1 india blue peacock
    ex large "dog" crate
    single chicken shipping boxes
    farm fresh brown eating eggs
    fertile lemon orp eggs

Aukuma

Looking for anything with feathered feet in bantam size. Maybe some meat birds. Turkeys and Guineas

6littlechickies

Blue/Black/Splash Ameraucana chicks (rooster from direct John Bhelm, hens direct from Foley's lines)
    Olive Egg layer chicks (5th generation cross of our BBS Amer and our BCM lines, look like Amerauanca's).
    one LF Lavender Ameraucana Rooster (approx 1 year old)
    2 styrofoam incubators (one LG, one hovabator) both work but have not been used in a couple years.
    2 pair of 2011 hatch Cameo Peafowl (one hen is Cameo pied)
    1 Black Copper Marans Roo, non feather shanked
    2 Blue Copper Marans Hens
    feathers from our peacocks (few of the typical blue color, most are of more of the rare and unique colors such as bronze and opal.

Bill from Facebook

8 week old easter egger roos and chicks from our Old English Game hen mix they are atleast 4 wks old

Holly from Facebook

Looking for - Silkies
    - a mix of EE that will lay colorful eggs as well as be colored marked as well.

- interested in 2-3 guineas as well

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  2. waugamana

waugamana New Egg

Mar 18, 2012
    Rural Valley PA
    we will be bringing nest boxes feeders rabbit boxes that we make the only thing that i think should be different is that the time should be in the morning cuz its really difficulate to catch birds in daylight and from the other shows we go to mornings are packed till about 11 12 oclock but im very excited to go thanks art and tina

3. zookeeper15133

zookeeper15133 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2010
    SW PA
    It takes some of us several hours to get there. So 1 -4 is great!

4. QuailQT

QuailQT Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2009
    NW PA
    I am so excited!
    [​IMG]

There may be a short seminar ("The Family Flock") courtesy of the Purina rep. The TSC manager told me that the rep had done one there before and she found it to be very informative. She is going to check with him.

Help spread the word!!

5. waugamana

waugamana New Egg

Mar 18, 2012
    Rural Valley PA
    the weekend before ill be going to a show in uniontown and ill let everyone know down there to thanks

6. ferrperr

ferrperr Out Of The Brooder

Mar 18, 2011
    I'm planning on coming out. I should have chicks in sumatras, ameraucanas, delaware, columbian wyandottes and maybe polish. I'm looking for red/golden and amherst pheasants and peafowl.

7. aukuma

May 26, 2010
    W PA
    I will be looking for gineas (cant spell that?), silkies and seramas also maybe an emu or two. If anyone has any I'd hope you'll bring them to the show.

8. aukuma

May 26, 2010
    W PA
    My sister will also be coming, she is looking for cochins and dominiques.

9. zookeeper15133

zookeeper15133 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2010
    SW PA
    Hopefully, I should be able to bring Silkies, Bantam Cochins, EE's, maybe by then my Guineas will be laying. Turkey, Swedish ducks, Call ducks and maybe some Sebbies.

I have a friend looking for a trio of adult BLRW's.

10. QuailQT

QuailQT Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2009
    NW PA
    Zookeeper,
    What color of call ducks and cochins do you have?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by