Pennsylvania .... eastern

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by mommatomase, Apr 10, 2009.

1. I checked the posts and found no one from PA... am I the only person in PA raising chickens??? [​IMG]

2. peepsnbunnies

peepsnbunnies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Welcome from Florida!! [​IMG]

There are a number of folks from PA on this site. Do a 'search' in the blue task bar above, and click on 'Where am I? Where are you?' in the forum line. That will show you a few, but there are more than that on here.

Lisa [​IMG]

3. peepsnbunnies

peepsnbunnies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    Hey Momma - tell us about your chickies!! What kind are they? We really love to see pics of everyones chickens, can you post some so we can [​IMG] over them. Heehee [​IMG]

Lisa

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  4. charmedbychickens

charmedbychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    Ohio
    Hey there. I'm in eastern PA too! You'll be honored to know this is my first ever post on BYC- just joined today. New to the whole chicken raising thing too. Picked up 2 chicks last week from Agway. I have 8 more ordered for mid may delivery. Called all my friends I know that have chickens and a couple more that don't and reached the order minimum of 25 chicks. Not sure if I know what I'm getting into. This seems very contagious!

5. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by