people actually getting along

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by littlegorb, Nov 28, 2010.

1. littlegorb

littlegorb Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    Republic of Bayard
  2. Royd

Royd Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Middleburg, Fl.
    First thing I noticed, was what appeared to be an outhouse...I didn't finish watching the video...I watched up to the stoner telling us, "Uh, yeah, well I like food."

3. littlegorb

Apr 22, 2009
    Republic of Bayard
    well don't we all like food? and food that we grow ourselves? tastes better. you work, you eat. simple. just thought i'd share.

4. littlegorb

Apr 22, 2009
    Republic of Bayard
    as far as being a stoner, better than being a meth head. sorry i don't mean to be inappropriate here. but these people are lucky to find each other and live the way they do.

5. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I just think it's a little funny and ironic that you post about "people getting along" and someone responds with "I didn't like that". [​IMG]

(Sorry Royd, but that made me giggle).

6. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays

I think it's great. If more people could get along and share it would be a nicer world for sure.

7. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    The message is great, it's the bearer of the message that will cause it to lose it's credibility.

8. littlegorb

Apr 22, 2009
    Republic of Bayard
    so i guess i won't be posting here for a long time so long as you all think i am uncredible. i have been through hell with my chickens if you read my posts. that's what this is all about. none of you know "me". the point i am trying to make is that sustainable, organic, sharing, living is a dream. some can have that, but not with this snobbery. am i reading this all wrong? or am i just a dumbass?

9. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays

I don't think she meant you, but the maker of the video, or that's the way I took it. [​IMG]

10. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

Not judging your credability, just the stoner. At least thats what I got out of it...... I think.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by