People are so....

Camelot Farms

Chickenista
10 Years
Jun 5, 2009
VA,TN,NC Tri-State area
clueless sometimes.

As always the parking lot at WalMart is congested so I am always extra vigilant of cars and pedestrians, but then things like this happen and I wonder why some people just dont pin a target on thier back....

I am turning to find a place to park, there are 5 or 6 cars behind me also looking for a spot to park. About 10 feet up the 'aisle' is this little mommy carrying her young'un and 1 shopping bag. She is walking up the center of the 'aisle'.....S L O W L Y. As though she hasnt a care in the world. She sashays herself all the way to the end of the 'aisle' and finally steps to her car. Meanwhile myself and 5 or 6 other cars are practically at a standstill while she hogs the entire 'aisle' to walk to her car.

People like that just make me want to
barnie.gif

Can you really be so wrapped up in yourself that you are oblivious to the world around you....including several tons of steel on wheels being handled by people who may suffer from Road Rage?

because the world suffers from "I got up this morning so I deserve a trophy" disease. "It's all about me" has taken over the collective social consciousness like kudzu.

Meanwhile the person in car 3, two behind you is working up a good rant against “you” for taking "your" time and holding up traffic.

When lots are busy, I always park farthest away and walk – cause I know I would either be you (waiting on a walker) or car 2 working up a rant.

Odd, I have the opposite problem.

While walking in the pedestrian crossing, this woman decides to gun it. Almost hits my leg with her car. Luckily I was not in uniform and gave her THE look that made her cringe inside her Mercedes. I felt better after that cringe.

Then there's the people that honk at you because you were the unlucky one that was chosen to push in the carts because they only have one cartpusher for the entire lot...OR because the cartpushers are on lunch...Like I can help it that I HAVE to move the carts inside at some point? It's not like we have a crossing guard standing out there...

Unfortunately, I have found that many people have become so selfish in recent years. The "Me" has become "I". They are unconcerned for anyone else and they can no longer live within a polite society. I get very po'd while driving behind some people that pull this stuff and never look in their rear view mirrors! Maybe I'm getting old and less tolerant, I don't know.

I would have crept as close to her as possible and honked the horn LOONGGG! People do that walking down the street too, and then flip me the bird when I honk at them. Hello???? Ya can't cure stupid.

She is exactly the type of person that I say suffers from terminal uniqueness. They think they are soooo special that the normal rules of life do not apply to them. They need a good swift boot in the butt is what they need! ugh!

Back
Top Bottom