People that are in school right now

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by animallover2202, Sep 19, 2012.

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. im to tired to think

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. i only go to see my friends

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. i dont know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. animallover2202

animallover2202 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2012
    Buck Creek IN
    I'm bored and decided to post this for the people that are in school right now.... we can talk about anything

2. brahmakid11

brahmakid11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2011
    sitting on the toilet
    Are you home schooled? I am.

3. animallover2202

Aug 25, 2012
    Buck Creek IN
    no im in a public school i wish i was homeschool

4. brahmakid11

brahmakid11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2011
    sitting on the toilet
    besides preschool iv'e never been in regular school both my parents are teachers

5. animallover2202

Aug 25, 2012
    Buck Creek IN
    thats cool ive never been home schooled but it seems cool

6. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    After discussion among the Staff, it has been decided that threads giving indication of the ages of minors (which is not allowed on BYC) participating in them should be closed. Because threads regarding being homeschooled or attending public school fall into this category, this thread is now closed.

There are also pictures that make it obvious that the member is a minor. Reminder: Identifying yourself as a minor is not allowed on BYC. This rule is not to punish anyone, but rather for your protection. Identifying your age is not safe on any internet site.

Please DO NOT begin another thread regarding being homeschooled or attending public school. Please DO NOT post your age, grade level, or pictures of yourself in any thread here on BYC if you are under the age of 18. Lastly, please do not indicate that you are homeschooled or attend public school, as this also identifies you as a minor; we also require minors to edit their signature lines and profiles to remove any age identifiers.

Please know that we do not take the decision to close any thread lightly; it comes after much discussion. This decision has been reached because of our love for the community as a whole, and our desire to do all that we can to keep our younger members safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by