people that just walk into your house unannounced- why?????

hoppy

I'm not all fluff
12 Years
May 5, 2007
central maine
I have this person that his son is friends with mine. every time he comes over to drop off his son (3 times) he just walks into the house, doesn't knock, nothing, just walks in. this last time, I was afraid the dogs would come unglued. why do people do this, have they no manners, common sense, I just don't know.
today he is due to bring my son home, I've locked the door so he can't walk in but that's unnerving to have someone just walk in like that even if you are expecting them.

I bet he wouldn't do it at MY house, He would have to get past 5 "dogs with attitudes"
ep.gif
th.gif

He is completely clueless about manners. Nicely inform him, plain and simple, that it is good manners to knock and wait for someone to welcome him into the house. If you just tell him that matter of factly with no insults or fuss, maybe he'll learn. He might be socially disabled and can't figure this out for himself.

i have a person who i have only known for a couple months just walk on in.... WITHOUT KNOCKING.... I appreciate all the hard work this person does around here as a blessing.... but when you first arrive you could knock.... after that... i understand going in and outside and back and forth... but I agree MANNERS

no one walks in my house without an invite I have an 80 lb Lab that goes crazy when someone comes in. You would think he is Cujo. My huband had a friend over working on his car, the guy just walked into the house to use the bathroom without one of us before my husband could stop him, he wont come into the house now. he got a chunk took out of his arm.

Quote:
TerrieLacy, I'm shocked and appalled at your bloodthirsty response. [...where's that Report button?]

Back
Top Bottom