Pepperoni Bread receipe??

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by rnoyster, Sep 11, 2009.

1. rnoyster

rnoyster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2009
    Conway, South Carolina
    Years ago, while traveling through Pennsylvania, I found a little bakery that made homemade pepperoni bread. Would anyone on this thread happen to have a receipe for it? I'd really like to have some of it!

2. Dragonfly Ranch

Dragonfly Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2009
    Happy Valley, CA
    Quote:Googled for recipe and here is one from All Recipe.com that is rate 41/2 stars by 305 people. Go and read the reviews which are very helpful. If you go to the bottom of the first set of reviews and hit the "more reviews" you'll get the most current ones. I have found this website to be very good since people really honestly rate the recipes.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pepperoni-Bread/Detail.aspx

Sandee

3. Ang

Ang Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    West Central Illinois
  4. rnoyster

rnoyster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2009
    Conway, South Carolina
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks great!!! I'm gonna do it tonight!!!

5. bigmike&nan

bigmike&nan Chillin' With My Peeps

My wife's hairdresser served us sausage rolls, made the same way as this but with sauteed italian sausage. Real good stuff... I had made a huge batch of bialy dough (essentially pizza dough) and was gonna make some pepperoni rolls but got off on a tangent wit the extra dough making some sesame seed covered sub rolls instead... Now you got me jone'sing for some of this...

Last edited: Sep 12, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by