Per egg auction you pick your doz, WS BA BR EE BO GL BSL AM WM BLRW

okiehen

Songster
12 Years
Oct 25, 2007
Oklahoma
This is a per egg auction pick the eggs you want your dozen to be ( has to be a mixture) cant be all of one breed some will be limited to number I can add (see In the list). 3 orders can be done so top 3 people can get eggs at winning bid price. I will add extras if available I package very well. No guarantee due to shipping and conditions beyond my control.
Eggs will ship on Monday pay by pay pal,
Eggs are all pure except the EE & sex link eggs. All eggs will be fresh breed marked and the eggs of your pick.
Pick from the following;
Welsummer
Barred Rock
Buff Orpington
Blue Andalusian
Black Sex Link ( true sex link welsummer roo x barred rock hens chicks will be roos barred hens black)
Easter Egger ( blue green to light olive )
Golden Lakenvelder

Blue Laced Red Wyandotte (limited to 2 eggs)If available
Blue/ Black Ameracana (limited to 2 eggs) If available

Some are laying good some not so good I will try my best to get the eggs of your pick.

Pictures of some of my birds can be seen on the link below.

What you pay example : winning bid x 12 eggs + $14.00 shipping = your price
pay by pay pal eggs can ship Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday if needed you pick day.

I can also do 18 eggs or 2 doz same as above.
winning bid x 18 eggs + $14.00 shipping = your price
winning bid x 24 eggs + $15.00 shipping = your price

Thank you

Just wanted to leave a little note:

I got an order of eggs from okiehen almost 3 weeks ago. The order was for 18 eggs and I got 22. Only 2 didn't start developing. They're due this coming Thursday.

They were packaged VERY well and not a single one had ANY damage AT ALL! They came very quick and I am very happy with them.

((now to try and resist these eggs....not.....working....AHHHHHH!!!! I gotta bid!))

Note to myself: 4 BO, 4 EE, 2 BLRW, 2 AM

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom