Perfect World International

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Year of the Rooster, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    Are there any PWI players/fans here? I am downloading it now and wanted some opinions or maybe some friends to start out with [​IMG]

2. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Yeah i tried it but didn't like it much, made me really laggy and i didn't like the fact you could lose your gear for defending yourself once someone attacks you. Really i think i liked Silkroad and WoW the best out of games like that, next in line would probably be Conquer online. My most favorite games online would be Gunzonline and combat arms though, quit them awhile back when maiet sold Gunz to Ijji (after playing every day for 4 years) and just stopped playing combat arms, no reason really.. There was Warrock too that was awesome because you get to drive vehicles, but i didn't like all of the glitches they had.

I didn't play Perfect world very long, so can't help much. I was a little disappointed though especially after i waited on it for a whole year. (Flying is fun though)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
  3. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    Thanks DT [​IMG] But for some reason in the middle of downloading I couldn't go any further. It said I need the next "chapter" or something like that so I just stopped it completely. I did have a Flyff account at one time on my brother's computer before it crashed, so maybe I'll start that up again. I have a thing for MMORPGs [​IMG]

4. :)

:) Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2011
    Never Heard of it [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by