Perfectly Polish-here are your babies!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Henrietta23, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    [​IMG]
    My student named them Tiny Tim, Spot and Daniel C. after his best friend!

2. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:The one with the spot on its head is deffiently my dominiques baby. I have 3 others at home that look just like the other 2 black ones, the EE/polish mixes always come out looking the same. I hope one of them is roo, I hatched out all girls...again [​IMG] I love their names. Can't wait to see you guys on sunday!

3. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    hey perfectly polish I got 1 EE and a polish out of the eggs. I am so happy. They are so cute

4. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:Your back!!! We missed you [​IMG] What color is the polish? None of the duck eggs hatched? I'm so sorry. I would send you more duck eggs, but all my ducks are broody [​IMG] You have to post pictures soon!

5. Henrietta23

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Quote:The one with the spot on its head is deffiently my dominiques baby. I have 3 others at home that look just like the other 2 black ones, the EE/polish mixes always come out looking the same. I hope one of them is roo, I hatched out all girls...again [​IMG] I love their names. Can't wait to see you guys on sunday!

Well, I don't know if it means anything this soon, but Spot's comb is a little more prominent than the other too. And yes, one brown egg hatched so that makes sense. I've only ever hatched roos. So who knows!

6. Henrietta23

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    They are going nuts dust bathing in their shavings right now. I can't stop turning around to watch them. I keep giggling. Wait till you see them!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by