Performance Poultry

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by i<3chickens, Nov 25, 2010.

1. i<3chickens

i<3chickens Out Of The Brooder

Oct 26, 2010
    Ontario---Canada
    Has anyone had any experiences good or bad with Performance Puoltry in Prince Edward County Ontario??
    Thanks,
    Emily

2. towall

towall Out Of The Brooder

Dec 12, 2009
    I have ordered form Performance Poultry on three different occasions.All have been very pleasant. I ordered different types of poultry. Some of these day-olds turned out to be great show bird prospectsI will be orderong again this coming spring!!

3. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    Quote:If they were show bird prospects, wouldn't you be breeding them, not buying yet more chicks? [​IMG]

Sadly I was thinking they might be good, but, they're like every other hatchery with the same stock as other hatcheries. . .

4. i<3chickens

i<3chickens Out Of The Brooder

Oct 26, 2010
    Ontario---Canada
    Ok thanks for the feed back

5. Samantha G

Samantha G New Egg

Apr 15, 2012
    Sorry to but in but I'm new did the hatchery provide healthy birds even thought they were not show quality? I live in Ontairo and was looking for some rarer birds but no hatcheries supplied them.

6. greeneyedlady74

greeneyedlady74 New Egg

Apr 17, 2014
    I have ordered from them in the past with great success, today however I find out after placing my order that they REFUSE to ship inside Ontario and expect clients to travel the distance whatever that may be...up to 24 hours Jason Cain quoted me just less than 1 hour ago...I cannot express just how disappointed I am in this terrible service. I withdrew my order. I'd rather pay 75$ handling customs fee to have the chicks I want shipped to me from Iowa or California...super bummed out...and they do not update their website, so don't get too excited about any particular breed as you may find out only way after you order that they are sold out.

7. Beour3rd

Beour3rd Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2013
    Performance Poultry - i bought from them this year, i will never do so again. if you want to know more send me messages, i'll not write slander in posts.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by