Performance Poultry

I have ordered form Performance Poultry on three different occasions.All have been very pleasant. I ordered different types of poultry. Some of these day-olds turned out to be great show bird prospectsI will be orderong again this coming spring!!

Quote:
If they were show bird prospects, wouldn't you be breeding them, not buying yet more chicks?
wink.png

Sadly I was thinking they might be good, but, they're like every other hatchery with the same stock as other hatcheries. . .

Sorry to but in but I'm new did the hatchery provide healthy birds even thought they were not show quality? I live in Ontairo and was looking for some rarer birds but no hatcheries supplied them.

I have ordered from them in the past with great success, today however I find out after placing my order that they REFUSE to ship inside Ontario and expect clients to travel the distance whatever that may be...up to 24 hours Jason Cain quoted me just less than 1 hour ago...I cannot express just how disappointed I am in this terrible service. I withdrew my order. I'd rather pay 75$ handling customs fee to have the chicks I want shipped to me from Iowa or California...super bummed out...and they do not update their website, so don't get too excited about any particular breed as you may find out only way after you order that they are sold out.

Performance Poultry - i bought from them this year, i will never do so again. if you want to know more send me messages, i'll not write slander in posts.

Back
Top Bottom