I found two of my Welsummers with sour crop this spring. I took them in and did the ACV treatment like I read. Well, one it worked and the other it didn't. The one that it didn't work with was looking awful yesterday, but I couldn't take care of her then. You see, she seemed to be digesting normally again at one point, but after returning her to the flock, her crop looked like an extra breast hanging down. So, after chores tonight, I said, it is time to do this. I got everything ready that I have read others had to perform this task, and went to it. My husband held her while I did the deed. No on else is here tonight, so I didn't get to take pictures until the end. It was such a messy job. She had at least a cup of grass and grain, oh, and a bit of a worm in there. Here is the picture of what it was, wish I could send it via Smell-O Pics, it is like when my hubby opens a homemade jar of sauerkraut. I am not eating this stuff though. Now it is a matter of seeing if she develops any infections. Let's hope not.