Perisan kittens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Wildwoodchickens, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Wildwoodchickens

Wildwoodchickens Out Of The Brooder

Apr 4, 2008
    i will make a great deal to any that wants one as i need to part with a couple lol
    i am asking 300 they do not have papers but of one of the mom's was cfa
    And then i have a litter, i bought mom as i always wanted a red tabby she was sold to me and she give birth to 3 littles ones but ,now i know why she was sold to me dad was not the pure perisan that she said bred the litter so the kitten are half perisan but they very nice i am asking only 50 for them
    please email for pictures as i just do not have the time to upload them on here it takes me over 2 hours to upload 4 pictures lol
    i will ship them for the cost of shipping

2. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    $300 for a cat? [​IMG]

That being said, the only pets I pay for, are adopted from a shelter. Good luck finding the kittens homes.

3. kimnkell

kimnkell Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2008
    Kentucky
    I love persian cats. How in the world do you ship them? Do you have to go to the airport to pick them up or something? Where are you located?

Kim

4. Wildwoodchickens

Apr 4, 2008
    Quote:Well shelter cats in my area are going for any from $60 to $100+ And i know someone who selling the same line i am for over $700
    and that is what my family says as well that i am bit crazy oh well at least i have fun

And thanks

5. HatTrickSilkies

HatTrickSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2007
    Eastern PA
    Hi,

Where are you located? I would be interested in a mixed kitten.

Thanks [​IMG]
    Nikki

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  6. chickfillhay

chickfillhay Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2007
    Berlin Nh
    HI! WHERE ARE THE PICS????????????? I wanna see the little meow faces!

7. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Quote:Well shelter cats in my area are going for any from $60 to $100+ And i know someone who selling the same line i am for over $700
    and that is what my family says as well that i am bit crazy oh well at least i have fun

And thanks

Lucky for me, I'm allergic to cats... Our local shelter charges a $50 adoption fee too.
    And welcome.

8. WisconsinChick

WisconsinChick Chillin' With My Peeps

And thanks

Lucky for me, I'm allergic to cats... Our local shelter charges a $50 adoption fee too.
    And welcome.

There isn't an adoption fee at our animal shelter...Prob why I now have so many animals lol.

9. Wildwoodchickens

Apr 4, 2008
    Quote:[​IMG]
    Sorry it big i cannot get any thing to work tonight
    And the kittens are doll faced
    And her eyes will turn more golden as well

10. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    OMG.....the one on the right looks like oscar the grouch.....cept cuter [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by