Perkin ducks

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by lisac736, Jan 20, 2017.

1. lisac736

lisac736 New Egg

Jan 20, 2017
    Hi I'm new to this site and I want to find out everything about raising perkin ducks .I very excited about it ,I'm going to have 5babies around the 14 of feb and I want to be ready on raising them .thanks in advance lisa

2. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
  3. Kdunn222

Kdunn222 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 11, 2015
    Southern md
    They love water and funny. Babies I had trained like any other pet. I have a large female and funny.. they need to stay indoors if cold. My adult not happy with cold weather. Loves heat light.

4. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, lisac736, and [​IMG]! Great to have you with us! NFC gave you a great link so I'll just say best wishes with your ducks and thanks for joining BYC!

5. lisac736

lisac736 New Egg

Jan 20, 2017
    Thank you for posting and I'm very excited that I'm here to learn so much about my ducks

6. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Hello!
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

8. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under lisac736 [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by