Personal Anomolies

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gmendoza, Oct 24, 2011.

1. gmendoza

gmendoza Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2010
    Rock Hill,SC
    We all talk about the anomolies on our birds,critters and what not from time to time,but not our own.

What are your personal anomolies (lets keep this clean for the younger folk) [​IMG]

My personal Anomoly is: I have pointed ears.

Not like spock,but like a hobbit, troll or Imp (my girls say I have faries ears).

What you have????

2. justafewchickens

justafewchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2011
    This is emberassing, but my feet have a bump on the sides, in the same place both sides. I'm tallish, so my husband says it might help my balance? He also thinks its cute, so he's crazy.

3. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    i got several burn scars from a grease burn on my right arm. My husband has freckles allover his body. My oldes daughter is way short , has crooked fingers and a four finger crease(like kids with Down sundrome), my son has a cafe-au-lait spot on his head . Only my youngest daughter doesnt have anything wrong with her, she just looks like her dad real bad. She cant wear piggy tail(she would look like her dad wearing piggy tails) lol.

4. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    The only anomaly I have is my genetic mutation in my ankles, wrists, and knees... pretty much, the bone is the wrong shape, and doesnt hold the muscles together right. But my little sister has ears that stick straight out from her head!

One more thing for me:
    Quote:I have it too, and I am freakishly tall... must be a tall person thing!!

5. Miyashi

Miyashi Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2011
    Gaylord, MI
    My boyfriend has the foot bumps too! He's sooo tall!
    I have....nothing fun.
    I have very loose joints...so my hips and things like to pop out of place while I'm walking.
    My boyfriend is very correct on things and likes to know all...he didn't seem to understand that people can dislocate things without having to go to the hospital.
    Some people are just...weird!
    I'm terribly short...does that count for anything?
    I'm 5'1"
    I went into the elementary school with my sister for her orientation....they asked me (pierced lip, blue black hair, jeans and car keys) what grade I was going into...
    "College?" Was my response. xD
    They were shocked.
    So maybe I look like I'm 12. I dunno.
    My Dad has one spock ear, the other is normal.
    Everyone I know has a birth mark but me!
    [​IMG]

6. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Quote:my oldest is super short too. Her school had to teachers with the same family name , one is K the other 4th. They ALWAYS thought she in Kindergarten. But on the other hand she never paid going to SEaworld because of her peptite statue. Now in 5th grade and finally being 50in tall , her friends tell her she isnt short she is fun sized.

7. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

I have a huge birth mark that takes up my whole torso. Like pelvic region to just below my neck. Its a dark spot that runs all the way up my body and then wraps around progressivly getting lighter till it meets the other side again where it started dark. I have never met anyone else with it besides my mom.

8. punk-a-doodle

punk-a-doodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2011
    This is emberassing, but my feet have a bump on the sides, in the same place both sides.

I have those too justafew. The doc told me it is from my ankles bowing out, and that high-tops help give a bit better support. The displaced weight actually causes pain and tendonitis along the sides of my feet, but I also seem to have some sort of joint issues.

Got a ton of scars. One really sweet one is a Frankenstein scar down my ankle. I try to make up cool stories for it.

I have some darkened pigmentation spots from battling stupid cystic adult acne. My husband adores them though, so I don't worry about fading them out. [​IMG]

I don't have pierced ears, which seems to throw a lot of people off if they notice.

My joints put me on the level of a dying jalopy. My jaw visibly pops out like you might think a snake jaw would do. I hate doing the arm circles in practice that everyone else does with ease because my shoulder joints pop and hurt just from circling my arms. XD

I've had pockets of white hair since the age of 6. I love them. They make me feel all Rogue.​

9. goldtopper

goldtopper Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2010
    Near Bert Blyleven
    I have Dupuytren's Contracture in my right pinky. I can flatten it to my palm ok, but it is stuck at a 90 degree angle when I try to extend it. It's a bear when getting change from my pocket, putting on gloves and shooting a pistol.

10. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    birthmark on right side upper forehead, gets worse when I have the flare ups from shingles. OUCHY!

Got too many surgical scars all over my abdomen...appendix, gall bladder, pregnancy....

My lower forearms seems to be shorter than any other women in similar stature like mine.

W I D E hips LOL!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by