Personalized EGG CARTON LABELS! For shipping, selling & gifting eggs!

ADozenGirlz

The Chicken Chick[IMG]emojione/assets/png/00ae.png
10 Years
Oct 18, 2009
Connecticut
43104_got_eggs_jpg.jpg

24 Personalized Egg Carton Labels!

Have you been looking to add a little charm and whimsy to your home-grown egg distribution process? I’ve got a dozen backyard chickens myself and wanted to jazz up my own egg cartons before giving them away to friends and family. However, I couldn’t find personalized labels that I liked, or that fit my needs anywhere, so I made my own! Now I’m providing you with the opportunity to get your own too!

These custom-made egg carton labels are available in various quantities, styles, wording and colors. I’ll work with you to make a label you’ll love to add to your farm fresh eggs before they head out the door!

This auction is for 4 sheets of white, matte, self-sticking labels! There are 6 labels per sheet, for a total of 24 labels. Each label measures 3" by 3.75" Purchase as many sets as you need.
I have provided a few samples of available pictures, text and wording. If you are interested in something that you don’t see (a color, a logo, a picture, phrasing), please email me BEFORE bidding so that we can determine what I can do for you. I want you to be as enthusiastic about using these on your egg cartons as I am on mine!

Click here for a thread by our customers showing pictures of THEIR labels!

These are samples of various types of artwork you can choose from. Looking for somthing a little different? Let me know!
43104_clipart_samplesjpg.jpg

43104_clip_art_samples2_jpg.jpg

This is a sample of several different sample labels in the 3inch by 3.75 inch format:
43104_hatching_eggs_samplesjpg.jpg

43104_organic_label_samples_jpg.jpg

43104_label_samples_jpg.jpg

43104_got_eggs_jpg.jpg

These are my own personal labels:
smile.png

43104_organic_eggs_labels_on_cartonsjpg.jpg

43104_eggcartn_labels_2.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom