1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Personalized Embroidered Canvas Tote Bags

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Acre of Blessings, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    These canvas totes are durable and personalized with the first letter of your name and then your name across the front. There will also be a cordinating fabric across the top of the bag. The size of the bag is 15 1/2 " by 16" Below is a sample pic, but this bag is available for purchase. Several colors available [​IMG] Go ahead and get that special day shopping done now. These are great to use for Church, School, Library Trips, Art Class, ect. These bags are so versatile.

Payment by Postal Money Orders Only [​IMG]

Below are a few pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  2. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Do you happen to have anything for a little girl? My nephew is going to be a daddy in March to a baby girl and I would love to get something like this as a baby gift.

3. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Sure. I have a very cute design for a baby girl. Do you know what they are going to name the baby?

4. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Oh cool. They are naming the baby "Southern Grace". Do have a picture of what you are talking about?

5. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Quote:go to www.bunnycup.com/sets.aspx?...

First...click
    on free retired sets
    Second...scroll down to "Just Girls" (it will be beside a fat pink pig) LOL
    Third...look at the set and if you like it I can use either one of the girls, the baloon or flower, the heat or star and the "Girls" or "Girls just wanna have fun"

I can either put her name at the top or the bottom of the bag. Then again I may can put it somewhere in the middle.

Let me know [​IMG]

6. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Who knew picking a design could be so complicated, lol!!

7. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Oh my gosh, I teared up when I read that name. What a lovely sentiment. Are they going to call her Grace?

8. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Here is your bag Barnyard. Let me know how you like it [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by