Personhood Amendment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gypsyfarm123

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jul 27, 2011
south jersey
I'm sure this has probably been talked about before, but I just noticed it on my home page..I don't know how to post a link into a thread but if you 'google' "personhood amendment" you will get the jist of it..I was wondering other peoples thoughts about this.fertilized eggs considered a person??! Huh?

There was a discussion about on TV this morning - but I was busy doing something else and just heard bits and pieces. My personal belief is that life begins at the moment of conception. Many agree with me and many disagree with me.
smile.png

I reckon that fertilised egg counts as a life.
It technically isn't a recognisable human YET, but it has the potential to be one.

(I've been reading a book called The Family Way, which analyses this topic in detail.
tongue.png
)

Last edited:
I don't think life begins at conception. Life begins when the fetus is able to survive outside of the mother's body.

If you want to get technical like really technical life begins before conception because your cells are alive. But I do believe life begins at conception. Also if you are going to use brainwaves to determine if someone is dead then you can go ahead and do it to determine if someone is alive like a fetus.

I personally support any personal belief on the matter, and do not care where people sit on that. However, I care that some choose to dictate important decisions in other people's lives, and how that negatively impacts society down the road in areas such as crime rates.

Life begins the moment an egg is fertilized. This is a person just like any other, and deserves protection from that moment until the moment of natural death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom