so we moved into our house eleven years ago, and two years ago we got hens. The previous owners of our house used pesticides rather heavily. Lately I was thinking about this, and wondering whether such chemicals are condensed within eggs, and whether it is unhealthy to eat the eggs. I know for a fact that glysophate (roundup) was used but it isn't very toxic. Mostly I am worried about the pesticides that were banned in te 1970's like DDT, dieldrin, lindane etc. I know they last in the soil a long time so could the hens have a lot within them just from scratching around in the soil? If so, would this be transferred to their eggs? Thank you!