Pesto needs a good home.

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Mabec, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Mabec

Mabec Out Of The Brooder

Feb 20, 2013
    She's a king pigeon, I found her on the side of the road in a snow storm. As we all know king pigeon don't fly. So I take it she was dropped off. I have kept her in a dog house in my finished basement where it is warm. She eats really good and drink. I take her around the house perched on my hand. I put a mirror in the cage, she spends a lot of time sitting looking at herself.
    That's the best I can do to keep her entertained. I also let her out of the cage on the shelves. She's very inquisitive. Once in a while she will make some sounds pigeons do .
    I need someone to take care of her. I have a dog and I travel a lot. I can't leave her alone in the house for days.
    I live in Connecticut. Email me if you're interested
    Chris
    (Mabec)[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Mabec

Mabec Out Of The Brooder

Feb 20, 2013
    Pesto doing fine. She enjoys looking at herself in the mirror. When I take her out of her cage for a little break and put her back in she goes straight for the mirror and starts singing <rooo,rooo> She doing fine, I wish someone would adopt her.
    Anyone interested in CT, I'll drive or meet you half way.

3. ChickenChaser9

ChickenChaser9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2016
    Best wishes! She looks like a fine bird.

4. Mabec

Mabec Out Of The Brooder

Feb 20, 2013
    Thanks
    I just gave her away to a good home.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by