PET/BREEDER mice for sale*PICS INSIDE*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Ducklove334, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Ducklove334

Ducklove334 Off to another pond

Nov 4, 2008
    Virginia
    I have a few Bucks for sale,

as well as a few females,

and a new litter of babies, born yesterday they'll be ready the 2nd week of january.

[​IMG]

3 brothers, 8 weeks old on the 8th, 1 black self, 1 agouti, and 1 brindle, they carry chocolate, and orange. thier mother is a chocolate self, father is a broken orange.

[​IMG]

3 brothers, 6 weeks old on the 9th,2 blue foxes,1 is longhaired, 1 blue self, they carry lilac,black self, coffee, black tan. and agouti.

[​IMG]

two adult doe mice, the black tan is the mother of the newborn babies, she'll be available when her babies are, the broken blue is her cousin, (she recently was attacked by one of our cats she she got out the cage, and she survived!) the newborn babies most likely be blues and blacks, there will be atleast one possible silver, or PEW. I will get pictures of the babies once they start to get colors, there are 10 of them.

I CANNOT ship mice, so anyone interested in PETS or breeding mice must be within pick up/delivery distance. this mice would make good breeders as they do carry some very pretty colors.

post here if interested, and I'll message you.

thank you!

Briar

2. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    I used to have mice growing up. They were sweet and a lot of fun.

3. Ducklove334

Nov 4, 2008
    Virginia
    just wanted to say, everyones still availible,

the newborn litter I mentioned was 2 weeks old yesterday, I now have another litter of 4 born thursday.

pics later.

4. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Awwwwww...............they are beautiful!!!! I have an ancient old mouse I can't believe is still hanging around.....his same age buddy died a LONG time ago. If I was closer I would be so tempted!!!

5. Ducklove334

Nov 4, 2008
    Virginia
    awww, how old is he?? my oldest mouse who is probly close to two now, isn't doing very good, so I don't recon he'll be around much longer [​IMG], he;s one of the sweetest mice i've got. never no babies from him though.

I WILL get those pics, I promise!!

6. conroy

conroy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    So cute...can't have micein my house... 3 cats - 2 that kill on site and 1 that probably wouldn't know what to do with it.. I have had him from 6 days old and he lacks alot of instincts... maybe when the other two are gone. I had rats growing up, they were great pets. Smart too.

7. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Quote:Mine is getting quite close to two himself. I couldn't believe he is still here. His name is Snowflake. Very sweet little guy and still seems to be in perfect health. I have noticed him getting fatter lately though, which I assume is because he rests a lot more than he used to. [​IMG] Oh I am going to miss him when he goes. They certainly have a way of capturing your heart!!!

8. Ducklove334

Nov 4, 2008
    Virginia
    FINALLY got pics of the new babies!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

these aren't very good cause they were taken on my cellphone the other day, but photobucket isn't letting me upload o_O

there are two broken blacks, I'm keeping one, a broken silver(keeping) 2 black selfs(I'm keeping the girl), a black tan like the momma. 1 blue fox and 1 blue self

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by