pet- breeder quality SERAMA in many colors

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by austinhart123, Jun 7, 2011.

1. austinhart123

austinhart123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    i have several serama, some better than other, some pretty good, and then some that are pet quality. the nice are being sold because i either have their smaller siblings, or becuase they are not the right color for my projects. and the others because they need homes. i am selling in pairs. i am not looking to make a buck, or any sort of profit, but i do need to suppliment my costs some how, so i am charging for the birds. 20$ will buy what id consider pet quality pair, 40$ a workable breeding pair, and 60$ will buy a better breeding pair. shipping is 55$ a pair, and that includes the cost of the box. becuase i am overrun, i cannot provide individual pics, but i do have several group shots from the pen the birds will be out of. i cant take orders for specific birds, but i will do my best to fufill needs and i can always refund and return or replace birds if you are not satisfied. offer good while supplies last, and will ship until it gets too hot. anyone is always welcome to pick birds up. please PM if interested, as i cannot check this thread often, and please, do not press "Buy Now"

here are some group shots
    (cochins not included) (silkied and some frizzle are available)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]