PET Chickens - Southern Maine

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by scooterward, Sep 16, 2015.

1. scooterward

scooterward Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2010
    Lenoir City, TN
    I am looking for a loving home for my beloved pet chickens. We are relocating from Southern Maine to Tennessee and we will not be able to bring them with us.

I have a flock of eleven - ten hens and one rooster - ranging from one to five years old. I primarily have heritage breeds (all but two mixed). They are very treat motivated and come when called (and even come when they see me). They all have names and great little individual personalities. Very well loved and taken care of. I feed them organic food and no junk food. They are free ranged when we are home. Great de-buggers too. They are just the best and have been wonderful pets.

I can provide all the information you need - name, breed, temperament, egg color etc and pictures too.

Thank you for considering!

2. daskhan

daskhan Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2015
    Indiana
    Hello I'm interested in your chickens if you could ship to Indiana I will take them all

3. scooterward

Apr 13, 2010
    Lenoir City, TN
    I could coordinate rehoming them in northern New England but not in other states/areas of the country.

Thanks for your interest though!

4. chickenlover292

chickenlover292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2014
    North Dakota
    Would you be able to ship them? I live in North Dakota and I was wondering what breeds are they?
    My chickens are over spoiled with lettuce, tomatoes, and other veggies.

5. scooterward

Apr 13, 2010
    Lenoir City, TN
    As in my response to previous poster, I can coordinate in Northern New England. I will not ship them.

Thank you though.

6. scooterward

Apr 13, 2010
    Lenoir City, TN
    They now have a new home :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by