Pet Chickens Strnagled / Killed at Elementary School - 3 Teens Arreste

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Nifty-Chicken, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Oh my gosh! Not my chickenes, but I'm pretty bothered by this. Especially since Concord is just about 10 mins away from us:

Three teenage boys were arrested Wednesday on suspicion of strangling two chickens at a Concord elementary school last week, authorities said.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/25977165/detail.html

2. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    And animal abuse is the first step towards spousal and/or child abuse. I hope the punishment is as severe as it can be.

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:Yup... those are some kids with some serious issues.

4. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Oh Gosh, So sad

Imp

5. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    What on God's green marble is the world coming to? [​IMG]
    That is horrendous. [​IMG] To those punk kids and an even bigger [​IMG] to the punk kids' parents!

6. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Or perfect stranger abuse... just NOT a good sign at all. Of course, there were only two chickens and three people so there's a chance at least one of them isn't on the road to serial killing. [​IMG]

7. GammaPoppyLilyFlutter

GammaPoppyLilyFlutter Love Comes with Feathers

Jun 26, 2010
    California
    Quote:Or perfect stranger abuse... just NOT a good sign at all. Of course, there were only two chickens and three people so there's a chance at least one of them isn't on the road to serial killing. [​IMG]

Well, one could have caught the chickens while the other two hung them.

This is awful! RIP to those poor chickens [​IMG]

AND I hope those brats have severe punishments! [​IMG] Not just talking grounding for a little while, I am talking about juvie and a LOOONNGGGG and severe grounding from their parents!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by