PET fancy domestic mice for sale/reserve.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Ducklove334, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Ducklove334

Ducklove334 Off to another pond

Nov 4, 2008
    Virginia
    Hello,

I'm new...but not new here, my fiance,Bex on here has been a member for about 2ish weeks, and I read while she's on..anyways, I'm having abit of trouble nowadays finding homes for my mouse litters, to anyone who DOESN'T want them as feeders, so I thought I'd turn here, because you all seem like animal lurvers xD.

anyways, if you haven't figured it out yet, i breed fancy mice as pets.

and right now, I've got two litters, these two will be my last litters of the year, until march of next year.

I have currently 1 litter of 13 babies, that were 3 weeks old yesterday, there are only males available currently, as I'm most likely going to be keeping the 4 girls(IF you want to see a girl, let me know and I'd probably consider giving her up), I'm also keeping one male. the remaining 8 males will be ready to go in 3 weeks, so that'll be on the 24th of this month. there are 2 solid chocolate boys, 3 solid black boys(one of which has 2 white rings on his tail),1 agouti boy(the wild color), and 4 very lightly marked orange brindle boys(orange with light black stripes)...they are somewhat timid now, (having been busy with work, I hadn't had the time to handle them), but once they are separated from mom, I will work with them to tame them again.

their mother is solid chocolate, and their father is broken orange(orange and white).
    I am asking at least 3$ a piece for these dudes, that way I know that they AREN'T going as feeders.

*breathes*
    (sorry for the long post!!)

I also have a younger litter of babies, that just turned a week old today, they will be ready to go on December 9th(it'll be later than that that I can get them to someone because we'll be out of town)

their mother is solid blue, and their father is solid black.

I'm not 100% sure of these babies colors yet, as some look blue, and some look lighter, like lilacs.

there are 3 girls, and 6 boys, and I an for sure keeping 1 girl, but I think that's it.

so the rest are for sale, 1 boy is either a broken silver, or lilac, the rest of the babies are either blue or lilac solids.

again, I am asking 3$ for each,

I can get pics of the babies upon request, eith by email, PM, or posting on here [​IMG]

thank you!

Briar

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by