Pet portrait art comission 8x10 oil, or acrylic painting bird, catetc

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chinbunny, Dec 6, 2009.

1. chinbunny

chinbunny In a hutch

Aug 24, 2009
    Up for auction is one animal portrait comission. If you have a favorite chicken, bunny, horse dog, cat, etc, I can paint them. Just allow me a few weeks to get the finished product to you. Esp if it is oil paintings, since those take some time to dry in between layers. All of my work will be painted on a gallery wrapped style canvas. work is usually finished in about three to four weeks for oils. In a little less time for acrylics. winning bidder will also recieve their very own EBSQ certificate of authenticity to print off, and the picture of their animal will be displayed in my EBSQ art gallery. There is also a good chance the finished picture may end up in an EBSQ online art show as well.

Here is the link to my EBSQ art gallery so you can see what I am capable of doing.

http://www.ebsqart.com/Artists/cmd_14656_profile_portfolio.htm

You may also email me at [email protected] , or drop me a message here if you have any questions. [​IMG]

shipping will be free to the us. 11.95 anywhere else outside the us. Will be shipped usps priority mail.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by