Pet Quality Bearded Buff Silkies for sale in MD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Funky Feathers, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    PQ Bearded Buff Silkies, cockerels & pullets, $15 each, located on MD's Eastern Shore. Many to choose from. All have 5 toes, good foot feathering, correct combs. What makes them PQ is incorrect toe spacing. Great for pets, broodies (to hatch eggs for you), lawn ornaments. Local pickup anytime (or can meet you in Cambridge, Easton or Annapolis). No shipping until after Sept. 21st. PM me or email if interested. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
  2. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Songster

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Just wanted to let everyone know that my mom and I met up with Stephanie on Saturday. [​IMG] I bought a quad from her and she generously gave me another boy! Thanks so much and they are settling in here at home very well. They ate like little piglets when they arrived home!! I definitely recommend Stephanie to anyone!

3. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Thanks, that's very kind of you. I like to make people happy. Good luck in the 4-H shows with them. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Songster

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Quote:The oldest pullet is definitely my favorite! Her name is Apricot. The two boys are Sunny and Ray and the other two pullets are Peaches and Blosom. [​IMG] I can't wait to show them ... do you think they'd be filled out for a early November show?

5. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Hopefully Apricot and the bigger boy should be. Not sure about the others, they're still young. Let's see, the younger ones will be 6 months by then, so maybe. [​IMG]

6. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Songster

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Quote:Okay, thanks so much! I hear there is a show in Fredrick so I'm trying to find more information about it. [​IMG]

7. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Nice looking Pet Quality Bearded Buff Silkies, anyone?? These are really nice looking for PQ. [​IMG]

8. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Anyone?? These have nice big crests, very heavy foot feathering, correct combs, 5 toes, only flaw is poor toe spacing. These are beautiful!! [​IMG]

9. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Nice 6 month old pullets & cockerels..... only $15 [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Please help, I really hate killing off the extras. I have sooo many. It makes me sad to kill them. Save a life! These are too pretty to kill. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: