Pet Quality Bearded Buff Silkies MUST GO! Asap

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Funky Feathers, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    I have wayyy too many Buff Silkies! $15 for pullets, $5 for cockerels, nice looking but poor toe separation. Need to severely downsize for Fall. Anything not sold by 9/26 will be eaten (we just got a slow cooker as a wedding gift). I am overwhelmed with birds! Help!!! [​IMG]
    See my breeders at: www.funkyfeathers.com

2. Hello , oh no dont eat em ! [​IMG]

How much would shipping for 3 pullets be to 65667 ?
    How many can ship in same box ,just trying to figure out most cost effective way .

Thanks !

Fay

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    seriuosly If you could gaurantee they are pullets-how much would it be to ship 3-5 pullets to 12989

4. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Hi, I can fit 3 in a box. It would be $46.25 to zone 5 and $44.95 to zone 4. They weigh 7 pounds in the box. Sonew, you are the one in zone 4. Fay, you are in zone 5. I have no way to give any 100% guarantee they are pullets. I know of no one who can do that. I have a primitive sexing device that is 80% accurate. I cannot afford to make any solid guarantees on sex. Guess I'll be eating a lot of roosters. [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
  5. ok , yup i will take 3 pullets [​IMG]

I understand you cant guarantee sex . I will pay you on Tuesday after i hit the bank.Could you please pm me your PayPal info so i can send payment by PayPal , if you accept PayPal that is .

Thank you !

Fay

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:I understand the no sex guarantee-As a silkie sexer Im so bad!!! how old are these guys?

7. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Quote:I understand the no sex guarantee-As a silkie sexer Im so bad!!! how old are these guys?

I have all ages. Just hatched to 5 months. I only have a few 5 month olds, they may be already sold. I don't sell or ship them under 2 months. So let's say 2-4 months old. Do you want any? I have a Breeder Quality clear Buff pullet for $60 also. [​IMG]

8. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I'm looking for a light colored silkie roo. I have what I call a lavender splash but i'm told that it can't be both. She is lavender mostly and has some darker feathers here and there. I would love to have a roo that resembles her or a white or blue one would work. I'm hoping you have one like this. If so could you send me a pic?

My zip is 38232

9. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY

I have all ages. Just hatched to 5 months. I only have a few 5 month olds, they may be already sold. I don't sell or ship them under 2 months. So let's say 2-4 months old. Do you want any? I have a Breeder Quality clear Buff pullet for $60 also. [​IMG]

trying to talk DH into it? not so easy since we still have a bunch of roos I need to get rid of myself!

10. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Quote:I have 200+ Buffs, only 1 Splash cockerel, 6 months old. He is not SQ, or even Breeder Quality, due to poor toe separation. I can email you a pic. He is $10. Shoot me an email & I'll send you a pic of him. Pet Quality. Only Splash I have until Dec./Jan. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by