PET QUALITY SILKIE AND STANDARD COCHINS NEED REHOMED ASAP!!!

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by woodsedge, Feb 25, 2013.

1. woodsedge

woodsedge Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    PET QUALITY 2012 white silkie pullet affectionately called " Itty Bitty". She is TOO tiny to breed with shes 8 months and about half the size of a normal silkie pullet. She needs to be a pet were she can run around a barnyard ( or even a house for people who are looking for a house chicken) Very sweet she does have a tiny crest and beard. Since she is soo tiny i dont know if shell live a long life or not. We already have pet silkies or shed be staying. I dont want her to go anywhere were shell be bred. Asking $15 to insure a good home not really in a rush to sell her very pleasant to be around. ( prefer not to ship her but can if necessary and you pay for the extra expenses)

1 pair 2012 breeder quality standard partridge cochins both roosters asking $30 OBO FOR THE PAIR OR $25 EACH WOULD BE GOOD FOR SMALL OPEN OR 4-H SHOWS

1 2012 male pearl jumbo guinea asking $15 obo good at controlling pesky ticks and other garden insects

if interested or have any questions please email [email protected] message us, or visit/ like us on face book or visit our website www.woodsedgeanimalfarm.net

**** birds are pick up only due to my very busy work schedule

2. woodsedge

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    ***** PLEASE NOTE SHE WAS ONLY IN THE HOUSE BECAUSE I GAVE HER A BATH ALONG WITH OUR OTHER WHITE SILKIES SHE DOES LIVE IN THE BARN AND NOT THE HOUSE :)

3. woodsedge

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    Itty bitty is pending

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by