1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pet Quality Splash Silkie Rooster - Tennessee

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by StrawberryHouseMouse, Sep 1, 2009.

1. StrawberryHouseMouse

StrawberryHouseMouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Cleveland, Tennessee
    I have a pet quality silkie rooster from Alan Stanford's line. I would keep him cause he is a great rooster cept for one problem. He was born with half of his toe on one foot missing. I dont want to breed that into my lines next year so Im selling him as "pet quality". Ive had him ever since he was a baby chick. He is a great rooster with lots of spunk and is very friendly.

I live in Cleveland, Tn. I'm unable to travel or ship. (My post office doesn't ship chickens over a day old.) Im asking $10 for him.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Who's the cute kid? Yours? [​IMG]

3. sred98

sred98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Will you do a 2 for 1? I'll be there tomorrow! [​IMG] LOL! Gorgeous baby! The bird is nice, too. [​IMG]

Shelly

4. StrawberryHouseMouse

Mar 23, 2009
    Cleveland, Tennessee
    Quote:Yeah she's mine XD

5. StrawberryHouseMouse

Mar 23, 2009
    Cleveland, Tennessee
    Quote:Thanks, Im afraid you might end up returning her before you got home with her XD dont let her cute exterior fool you! She's a little demon in discuise! [​IMG]

6. rizq

rizq Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Tennessee
    Do you ever get up toward Knoxville? My van is having transmission issues and I don't dare go that far, but would be interested if you still have him and ever get up my way!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by