Peta freaks-animal rights nuts jobs

Discussion in 'Meat Birds ETC' started by bshpqr, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bshpqr

bshpqr Out Of The Brooder

Sep 24, 2009
    Hamlin, NY
    Has anyone ever been harassed by any Peta freaks-animal rights nuts jobs?
    I put up my video on me and my buddies butchering out colored rangers. I put a link on here a week or so ago as well.

The other day I started getting crazy emails/comments on the video from a couple people calling me white trash, telling me I was (edited for language) sick, ect... I replied basiclly saying get off my back...Just because you dont eat meat does not make what I do wrong. I like knowing what I feed them ect.......Then the comments started getting ruder. I then became a bit of an a-hole. This morining I got the I am going to kill you to teach you how the birds feel, ect... By more then one person. I finally blocked them and deleted there posts.

Anyone ever have this problem and how do/did you handle it?
    Whay do people go looking for stuff they don't agree with and the harrass others. There is lots of stuff I dont agree with and dont like viewing but I wont go looking for it. My feeling is people have the right to there own opinions and beliefs as long as you dont force them on me I could care less.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2009
  2. chickn

chickn Away for a bit

Apr 15, 2008
    New Hampshire
    i havent dealt with any of that, i think i would have reported it to someone

but we do deal with a bit of freaks at the chicken swaps worried about if the rabbit they are selling will be eaten, who cares or that a chinese guy comes in an apron again who cares, people get all worked up over nothing. animals have always been food first, people loose site of that

3. honeydoll

honeydoll Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2009
    Stark County, NE Ohio
    Death threats?!!! That's awful. At that point I would be disgusted and delete as well. I am so sorry you are having this problem. Some people just like to fight. I would report them. That's just CRAZY!!!

4. Eggs4Sale

Eggs4Sale Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2009
    Some people do not see boundaries.

5. TXmom

TXmom Chillin' With My Peeps

In nature...animals eat each other. We eat animals...it's the circle of life. Those people need to wake up to the real world.

However, I have to tell you this topic is against the rules, so it will probably be deleted very shortly....

6. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    People are crazy in this world..
    I'd be afriad...I'd report it to someone..

7. wombat

wombat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2009
    I just laugh at them ...

A guy who worked with my wife a while back, in the early days of the commercial Internet, scored the ultimate against 2. No PETA or Cock fighting posts, period! Before they had a web site, he registered the domain name (link removed) and put up a web site called "people eating tasty animals."

It took them years to get it away from him. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2009
  8. Wolf-Kim

Wolf-Kim Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    OP, you need to edit "Peta" out of your posts, even the mention of the word will get a thread closed.

People are just plain rude and feel that they must defend animals and their "rights". Block the comments, and delete unrecognised emails, it's a good way to get viruses anyway. [​IMG]

9. DuckLady

DuckLady Previously DuckLady! Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    From the rules

2. No PETA or Cock fighting posts, period!

Also, using symbols to bypass the language censors is the same as using the word itself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by