PETA hates live poultry stores: funniest yelp review ever

Huh. I don't "get" PETA people. It's probably just a personality difference, but that's just not practical,eating only plants. (Pioneers wouldn't have survived on dead weeds during the winter.) AND I'm sure, that at some point in their lives, all PETA members have eaten a hamburger. Or even fries, those have "unspecified animal product" in them. In my mind, they are actually making situations worse for animals, lashing out against people who raise (and kill to sell and eat) and losing buisness for them. So the small farmers go out of buisness, what happens to all the chickens? I'm pretty sure PETA would be OUTRAGED if everyone stopped "using animals" . Everything would go back to the way it was before humans. Chickens wouldn't survive very long, and probably be eaten alive by a fox or owl. Dogs, cats, horses, and many other animals would by thinned by starvation. Yet PETA doesn't pay attention to this, and goes about ruining buisness for honest, hardworking people giving animals good, (if short) lives. (The small family operations can be pretty humane, even I am against the big commercial, supermarket stock, ones.)

ETA: You might call my comment "tainted", since I have no problem with eating animals, having shot bambi, and eaten lamb, among many other meats.

Last edited:
I am in the NRA "PETA" People Eating Tasty Animals. I don't eat my chickens but I do eat thier unborn young. LOL

Quote: LOL!!!
lau.gif

Heck, back in the day, even in EU cultures, they'd stuff the bird with its own eggs before roasting... Yeah... Sounds yummy... Might try it... I have several dozen eggs on the counter now and a home grown bird thawing in the fridge...

Back
Top Bottom