Pgymy Goat, Proven doe & 1 doeling for sale, WA State UPDATED

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Peaches is a 4 year old Pygmy x Alpine cross. She is a proven producer, always having twins and in Feb-TRIPLETS!
    [​IMG]
    She is very sweet although a little standoffish with men (so am I, so I do not blame her!) She breeds, kids & milks easily...she is for sale to a good home, only!

She comes with a doeling at her side. Her sire is a Boer goat.

The doeling is healthy, big & strong and has been handled since birth. [​IMG]

I am asking $100 for BOTH goats. The price will go up the closer I get to weaning.

She can be bred back to the same Boer for an additional fee.

Delivery in WA/OR/ID can be arranged, as well (for cost of gas).

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2009
  2. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Darn:(

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Yeah...that's a little far for delivery! LOL

4. dddCT

dddCT Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2008
    Durham, CT
    awww I wish I were closer. I've been wanting some milking goats.. They are milkers right or am I embarrassing myslef [​IMG]

5. dddCT

dddCT Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2008
    Durham, CT
    awww I wish I were closer. I've been wanting some milking goats.. They are milkers right or am I embarrassing myslef [​IMG]

6. Rare Feathers Farm

Two are still left--the buckling has been spoken for & I lost the other little doeling. [​IMG]

7. Rare Feathers Farm

Still available...although hubby is threatening to make sausage out of Peaches and Matilda this fall, if not sold before then! [​IMG]

8. Rare Feathers Farm

Oh and I reduced the price to $125 for BOTH. I will consider some trades for chicken tractors, small coops, brooders, incubators, etc.

9. Rare Feathers Farm

Price reduced to $100 for the pair. My MIL is threatening to make GOAT SAUSAGE if they are not sold by next month! [​IMG]

Anyone?

10. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    May I inquire as to why they want to sausage the goats? Is there something wrong with the goats or is it just 'them'?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by