Pharaoh quail

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ronronbradley, Apr 21, 2017.

1. ronronbradley

ronronbradley New Egg

Apr 21, 2017
    Hey guys. I've recently decided to get into the quail egg business [​IMG]. I currently have four hundred birds. I'm having fly issues and feed wasting as well. This morning I made this feeder. It seems to be helping with the feed issue [​IMG].[​IMG]

2. mymilliefleur

mymilliefleur Keeper of the Flock

Nov 4, 2014
    East Tennessee.
  3. ronronbradley

ronronbradley New Egg

Apr 21, 2017
    Actually, this is the "fertile" egg pen. Only 50 birds. I have four hundred and counting [​IMG]

4. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under ronronbradley [​IMG] Welcome!

Wow 400 birds! [​IMG] I have 5 LOL

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

You might want to also pop in and say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

5. RodNTN

RodNTN Following Jesus

May 22, 2013
    The USA
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

6. ronronbradley

ronronbradley New Egg

Apr 21, 2017
    Ha yeah I have a buyer for the eggs. The buyer produces pickled quail eggs. He needs 1500 eggs per day. Yeah.... I don't see me with 1500 hens anytime soon [​IMG]

7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by