We finally finished up Phase 1 of our animal housing project. It is a chicken tractor to serve as housing for young chickens, broody hens or injured or sick hens. I had no where to separate them before so we decided this would be the first order of business. It is all done except for putting cement blocks under it. Hubby will get those when he goes to get the ones for the new coop. So here it is and the new girls seem to like it as well. It isn't exactly how I wanted it, but considering the husband I have to work with, I am lucky it is as good as it is. I would have preferred side doors, but oh well. I do want to add a perch though. We put a free standing one in there and they don't seem to use it. They were perching in their brooder but now I keep finding them all huddled up together in the corner so I will have hubby re-do the free standing one to make it higher for them. Otherwise, we are good to go.