Pheasant Eggs & Bobwhite chicks & Guinea keets~~SOLD OUT~~ pa

wilds of pa

Crowing
14 Years
Feb 17, 2007
The Blue Mountains of Pa
Got 2 dz pheasants eggs again available. SOLD ..

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY ON CHICKS AND KEETS Email for new hatch dates..

8 Butler Bobwhite chicks ***SOLD out***

Day old Guinea keets different colors ***SOLD OUT***

2 wild eastern turkey poults(both 9 week old jakes) ***SOLD out***will have more available in time...

first come first serve on chicks and keets...

Thanks
Charlie

Last edited:
The DH wants a couple quail, but he had to work tomorrow. Unless I can get him there sometime tomorrow.
smile.png

Sara, you will have to get here before 2 pm tomorrow or they will all be gone,, ...

but never fear i have another hatch early this week coming of butlers and pure white bobwhite(however im keeping this hatch of whites)..

But we will have another hatch of whites & butlers in about another 2 weeks..all up for grabs even the whites..

Thanks
Charlie

Last edited:
Charlie~ Keep me posted on the next hatch, I might have trouble getting him there before 2:00 tomorrow. I think he would probably not want the white ones anyway, so hopefully we could come for some next week. Also what would we feed the baby quail, so that we can get prepared.

Sara, whatever works for you is better. we always have some here most of time..Ya dont rush around to get here just wait and you can have your pick of them next week..

You can use turkey starter or even Flock raiser crumble which is what i use. Med..

For the first week we always put the crumble into a coffee grinder and break it down a little more for the first week..

Thanks
Charlie

PS... i will let you know when the next hatch goes off......
jumpy.gif

Charlie~ That sounds good. Is there a book or website you recommend about the care of these kind of wild critters? I guess my husbands grandfather had them, but that was a long time ago, and I know nothing about them. :|

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom