1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pheasant Eggs & Bobwhite chicks & Guinea keets~~SOLD OUT~~ pa

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wilds of pa, Jun 13, 2008.

1. wilds of pa

wilds of pa Chillin' With My Peeps

Got 2 dz pheasants eggs again available. SOLD ..

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY ON CHICKS AND KEETS Email for new hatch dates..

8 Butler Bobwhite chicks ***SOLD out***

Day old Guinea keets different colors ***SOLD OUT***

2 wild eastern turkey poults(both 9 week old jakes) ***SOLD out***will have more available in time...

first come first serve on chicks and keets...

Thanks
    Charlie

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  2. ticks

ticks Pheasant Obsessed

Apr 1, 2008
    The Sticks, Vermont
    That is a great price on pheasant eggs! wow I need an incubator.

3. sara

sara Title Needed Here

The DH wants a couple quail, but he had to work tomorrow. Unless I can get him there sometime tomorrow. [​IMG]

4. wilds of pa

Sara, you will have to get here before 2 pm tomorrow or they will all be gone,, ...

but never fear i have another hatch early this week coming of butlers and pure white bobwhite(however im keeping this hatch of whites)..

But we will have another hatch of whites & butlers in about another 2 weeks..all up for grabs even the whites..

Thanks
    Charlie

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  5. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Charlie~ Keep me posted on the next hatch, I might have trouble getting him there before 2:00 tomorrow. I think he would probably not want the white ones anyway, so hopefully we could come for some next week. Also what would we feed the baby quail, so that we can get prepared.

6. wilds of pa

Sara, whatever works for you is better. we always have some here most of time..Ya dont rush around to get here just wait and you can have your pick of them next week..

You can use turkey starter or even Flock raiser crumble which is what i use. Med..

For the first week we always put the crumble into a coffee grinder and break it down a little more for the first week..

Thanks
    Charlie

PS... i will let you know when the next hatch goes off...... [​IMG]

7. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Charlie~ That sounds good. Is there a book or website you recommend about the care of these kind of wild critters? I guess my husbands grandfather had them, but that was a long time ago, and I know nothing about them. :|

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  8. wilds of pa

9. ticks

ticks Pheasant Obsessed

Apr 1, 2008
    The Sticks, Vermont
    Charlie, You may need to clear out your mail box it is full. People might be trying to PM you about sales. [​IMG]

10. wilds of pa

Thanks Ticks, cleaned it up a bit.. [​IMG]

Charlie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by