Pheasant, Peafowl, Guinea & more--- Eggs or Chicks Nationwide shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by spectrumranch, May 25, 2008.

1. spectrumranch

spectrumranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Pheasants:
    15 colors of Ringnecks
    30 varieties of ornamental & rare pheasants.

Peafowl: over 20 different varieties.

Quail: several types of Bobwhite, Mearns, Valley, Gambels, Mountians, Blue Scaled.

Chukar Partridge.

For eggs see our listings on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140235560634&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=004

or see our website: www.spectrumranch.net

For Pheasant or Peafowl chick orders go to: http://www.mousecreekfeatherfarm.com/index.html

We will be selling some breeder pheasants in the next few weeks to free up some pen space, email me at [email protected]

We are NPIP certified.

Thanks
    Randy 920-229-3066

Spectrum Ranch
    435 E Pearl St
    Neshkoro, WI 54960
    www.spectrumranch.net

or

SOS Ranch
    35329 247th St
    Pukwana, SD 57370
    www.sosranch.net

2. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    What are you asking for the mearns quail eggs ?

3. S n M Poultry

S n M Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    How much are you asking for a doz. Vultrine Guinea eggs? Also how much would a pair of hedgehogs be and can you ship them? thanks.

4. wilds of pa

wilds of pa Chillin' With My Peeps

Randy you got some awesome animals and birds there at your ranch..wish i was closer id love to visit...nice set ups to..

Charlie

5. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    I tried to look, but.............

This Listing Is Unavailable

This listing (140235560634) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
    If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

6. spectrumranch

spectrumranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Poultrykeeper our Mearns are inbetween cycles right now- when they start laying again we will probably list some on ebay.

S n M we only sell domestic guineafowl eggs. The Vulturine & Kenya Crested eggs we keep to hatch. One of our groups of Vulturines was laying a few eggs in there winter quarters before going out to a zoo for the summer. Hopefully they will start laying again soon- but the weather has been very cool this spring- so it will probably be awhile before they start again.

Marlin- hopefully this link will work-
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Blue-Pheasant-h...ryZ46532QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

7. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:That works thanks [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by